PPT On UPS
UPS Presentation Transcript:1. UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY.
1. Battery charger
2. Static voltage regulator
3. On line ups
4. Isolation transformer
5. Power inverter
6. Servo controlled voltage stablizer
7. Constant voltage transformer
3. Established in 1998, the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at RIICO industrial area in Jaipur is spread over 8000 sq. ft. of constructed area. It houses latest manufacturing & testing machinery to provide customized as well as standard power solutions. The facility houses high-end machines like Component Mounting Zig to the simpler ones like Motorised Winding Machine to ensure the quality of the end product.
4. WHAT IS AN UPS?
An Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is also known as a battery back-up, which provides emergency power and line regulation to the connected equipment by supplying power from a separate source when utility power is not available
5. HOW IT IS DIFFER FROM AN INVERTER A TYPICAL SWITCHOVER TIME
UPS : 2 – 4 ms
Inverter : 3-5 sec.
6. HOW DOES A COMPUTER COMMUNICATE WITH A UPS?
Most UPSs have microprocessors that regulate some of the functions and communicate over a LAN cables.
7. TYPE OF UPS
1. The Offline/ standby UPS
2. The line interactive UPS
3. The standby-ferro UPS
4. The double conversion on-line UPS
5. The delta conversion on-line UPS
8. THE LINE INTERACTIVE UPS
Benefits: High reliability High efficiency Good voltage conditioning Limitations: Can not be use over a range of 5kVA
9. THE STANDBY-FERRO UPS
Benefits: Excellent voltage conditioning High reliability Limitations: Low efficiency Limited application because low unstable in efficiency and instability issues.
10. For more please refer our PPT. Thanks.